The popularity of different substances of abuse fluctuates from year to year, but one thing that doesn’t change is the rate of American who are living with an active and untreated drug addiction. Whether dependent upon a prescribed drug, legal substances, or drugs sold on the street – or a combination thereof – patients who are physically and psychologically dependent on any illicit substance are recommended to attend an integrative, personalized addiction treatment program designed to meet their personal needs in recovery.
At Constellation Behavioral Health, we offer a wide range of treatment and therapeutic services to provide each patient with a unique recovery program.
Drug Addiction Treatment Styles and Philosophies
There are a number of different treatment styles and philosophies available in drug rehabs across the country, allowing patients to choose the one that best speaks to their experiences and their goals for the future. At Constellation Behavioral Health, we offer holistic treatment programs that address the myriad physical, psychological, logistical, and spiritual issues faced by patients, helping them to problem-solve and find solutions for each of the challenges that block their access to sobriety.
Constellation Behavioral Health treatment centers offer:
- Extensive medical and detox services to address withdrawal symptoms and treatment for drug-related medical disorders
- Family therapy that aids patients in rebuilding broken relationships with other family members
- Personal therapy that provides for intensive healing for underlying issues of abuse and trauma, aids in practical problem-solving skills, and helps patients alter problematic behaviors and perspectives that cause them harm
- Holistic therapeutic treatments that address spiritual wellness and improve the patient’s energy levels, mood, and overall health
- Group therapy sessions that allow patients to practice appropriate social skills and give and get the peer support they need to learn better ways to maintain sobriety
- Aftercare support services that range from sober living support to sober companions to alumni meetings, depending upon the need of the patient
Our focus is in providing a well-rounded treatment program for patients that utilizes all the resources necessary to give them a strong foundation in recovery.
Effective Drug Addiction Treatment Services
Each patient is different, but because addiction can infect every aspect of a patient’s life, it is important that there are a number of different treatment services available. These can include:
- Intensive evaluations and tests
- Medical care
- Family education and therapy
- Mental health treatment for co-occurring disorders
- Traditional therapies and treatments (e.g., one-on-one therapy, 12-step meetings)
- Experiential therapies (e.g., equine-assisted therapy, sports and adventure therapy)
- Holistic treatments (e.g., acupuncture, massage and bodywork)
- Wellness interventions (e.g., nutritional counseling, personal training)
- Academic and job support (e.g., learning disability interventions, tutoring, job skills training)
The Need for Drug Addiction Treatment
Addiction to a wide range of addictive substances is a huge problem in the United States, and in too many cases, addictions go untreated. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) reports that 23.2 million people in the United States over the age of 12 were in need of treatment for addiction in 2007. That’s 9.4 percent of the population. Unfortunately, only 2.4 million of these patients – or 10.4 percent – received the treatment they needed. That means that about 20.8 million people, or 8 percent of the US population, were left without appropriate medical and psychotherapeutic intervention. These numbers change very little from year to year, making untreated addiction an ongoing problem.
Contact us today to learn more about Constellation Behavioral Health addiction treatment programs. Speak to our Alta Mira Recovery Program specialists at 866-922-1350 or online through our confidential contact form.